Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Welcome Back Mr. Fire

 Welcome back!

We find Ma reading in the nursery.

 And Mr. Fire taking a seat in the chair.



Wait...

 *WHOOSH*

"WAAAAAAAAAHHHHH A FIRE!!!!!!!!!"

 "DID YOU SAY FIRE?!?!! :D"

"OH MA! RUN! I'M GOING TO TRY TO SAVE ATLAS!"

 "WOOOHHH A FIRE!!!! :DDD"

"BUT I'M SO AFRAID! ATLAS!!!! CRAWL OVER HERE!"

"Bababgagagogobluuuh! :D"

 "This is so much fun! :'D I never thought I'd get to experience something like this again!"

"MA RUN!!!"

 "Slow down, princess, I've had my fun, I can save you now."

"WAAHHHHH!!"

 "Hm? A cloud!"

 "Oh my GOD! YES! THANK YOU MA! MY SON IS SAVED!"

 *a few seconds later*

*POOF*

"NOT ANOTHER ONE!"

 "I'LL SAVE YOU! Even though I enjoy this."

"RHODA WHY ARE YOU BACK?!"

 "BUT THANK YOU I APPRECIATE IT!"

"Nooo... is it already over? :C"

 "HUNGRYY!!!!"

 Oohhh just look at all his muscleeesssss.
Habbahabbahbabbahbabbhbaba.

 CUTE.

 "Can you please go, Anshee? I need to pee."

"Wait a second, Ma. I just have to watch this funny video."

 "Oh god damn it these youths and their modern phones. GET OUT!"

 "OH GOD I HAVE TO PUKE! IS THIS BABY SICKNESS?!"

"Oh no false alarm, I'm all right. It was just the trash."

No comments:

Post a Comment