Monday, April 13, 2015

Introduction to Anshee

This is my founder. Her names Anshee Caramel King. 

Anshee is a Couch Potato, Socially Awkward, Family-Oriented, Neat and a Heavy Sleeper. 
Her LTW is to raise 5 children from babies to teenagers, and also because of my RLC, I'm supposed to get 5 children.

However, here's the rolls for the RLC:
- Mixed Couple (biological children + one or more adopted)
- 5 children (or more if none get yellow hair for the next generation)
- Business career
- Idle career (don't get any skills or read any books or do like anything else to climb the career path)
- Opposites attract or perfect match (same or different traits as the spouse)

 And here's the starter house since I'm almost never building my own houses for the sims. Sorry guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment