Monday, April 20, 2015

Flirt Flirt Flirt Flirt Kiss? No? Flirt Flirt Flirt Flirt

 Well okay, welcome back to my family. Consisting of one member.
Yeah, it's the second chapter or something and it's time for Anshee to go to her work.

 And after work, I tried to invite Sherman over so I could sex him up and get some blonde babies.

 When he said no, I tried to just call him to chat for a few hours and then I tried again to ask him over.

He still said no.

Dang it.

 Anshee needed a lunch break from all the calling and stuff.

 "Maybe I can try sexting instead..."

 Then she dropped her phone.

And she got a broken screen.

*clap clap clap*

COOL PICTURE ON OUR WAY TO SOMEWHERE!

NOW I REMEMBER!

Because instead of trying to invite Sherman over for like a million times with no success, I decided to search him up. *creep*

This is where he lives and o'boy it's a big yard!

"Ey I remember you, from the pool 'aight?"

"Yes, yes, I've been sexting... ehrm... I mean texting you all morning! Why haven't you answered?"

"Oh it was you? How did you get my number..?"

"I REALLY like when it's cloudy outside. But I still want it to be hot, so hot that you're glad it's cloudy."

"Mhm, all right!"

"Oh, this house? My great-great-great-great-great grandfather built it. We've passed it on for generations."

"Well we can live here together and make even more generations."

And suddenly Sherman's mother Ma came in and started joking and chatting with Anshee.

When Ma left, Anshee kissed Sherman.

"What do you think you're doing?! Just coming here thinking you can kiss me and all!"

"Excuse me, but we met just like eeeehhh yesterday!"

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"

"Erhhhm I'm sorry but I just followed the statistics over how to get men."

"Ah, I see."

Then someone had to go to the bathroom and someone needed food and I lost Sherman but I found him again in another house.

On the same yard though.

Flirt.
Flirt.
Flirt.
Flirt.
Kiss?
No?
Flirt.
Flirt.
Flirt.
Flirt.

*The Next Day*

FINALLY!

WOOOHHH!!

And this is the story how generation 2 was starting to grow.

Anshee moved in with Sherman, his mother Ma, and his sister Rhoda.

Sherman is Good, Neat (wooh just like Anshee, so I succeeded with the "opposites attract" thingy. I didn't think I'd do.) Coward (even though he's a cop. Hmm...), Lucky and Friendly.

His LTW is to reach level 10 in the Law Enforcement Career (Forensic branch).

And as I said, Anshee left her ugly little house to move in with Sherman, because his house is huge and his garden is even larger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment