Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Squeek!

 Welcome back after like forever.

We find Anouk playing with a yeti on the floor.

And nothing special is happening.

Uuhhh...

 A plus with having a big family, is that you can have the sims that are not doing anything special, to clean for you.

I am aware that I have a maid, but they're not in the house at the moment.

 Creep.

 When I leave my family hanging, I always find them in the living room, watching tv.

 "I wish I had a job, I don't want to be homeless, please give me money :c"

 They're so alike.

 "FEED ME!!!!!"

"Oh STOP CRYING for goodness sake!"

 "You don't fit into this family, kid. You shouldn't be here."

 "But I'm responsible for painting family portraits, grandma!"

"Do not call me grandma, ya filthy peasant! Now leave me alone, I'm really tired as it is."

 Cake is like everything this family is eating.

 "Goodnight bro!"

"Night, sis!"

 Well, as he said, he's responsible for painting.

That's not a member in my family, though.

 "Grandma works as a thief, so if you ever hear or see a police car, tell us immediately! All right?!"

 "I'm so glad I have three children! But I want FIVE! Just... *counting on fingers* one.... two... TWO MORE!"

 I adopted a cat.

Without a tail.

WHERE is yo tail, cat?

However, her name is Squeek.

 "Hello kitty kitty! Are you our latest family member?"

"Squeeeek!"

 Squeek likes playing in the toilet.

 "MOMMY! THE KITTY IS IN THE TOILET AGAIN!"

 "SQUEEEEK!"

And she's afraid of the death.

"I saw him in a toilet once!"

 I find it quite fun to take photos of my children, but I never have anything to say about them.

 "Son, how's school going? Are the kids nice?"

"Don't bother me, daddy. I'm busy."

 That's gotta hurt.

 Look who's preggy again!

No, not you maid, I was talking to the audience.

 "AAAH STOP SCREAMING, AGNES!"

"Mommy, u scream.."

 I don't want my sims turning into cakes, so I made Anshee cook for the family.

 "Was the dinner all right?"

"I suppose, it's better than cake."


Welp.

We leave this chapter just as boring as it started.

No comments:

Post a Comment